domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

44) WHO AM I ? - A LITTLE ABOUT ME ...



I am a normal teenager. I am 1,54 m tall and have beautiful green eyes.



I enjoy dancing, music, riding a bicycle, acting, singing, being photographed and modeling. I have a young fresh look. I am also very versatile and can change my moods and expressions as the many photos in this blog has revealed.
As a teen model I have realized that any teen who wants to become a model, has many obstacles to overcome. As I stepped into an adult work world, I had  to take on all of  my responsibilities like an adult. Not only does this mean conducting myself professionally, but also making important career moves and decisions while still balancing my teen responsibilities like school and family. My parents play an important role in this area.

I like going to the movies and at home I enjoy being Cinderella.




Teen modeling is a great way to start a career in the fashion industry, but make no mistake. it is hard work. I do my homework ahead of time, and then sit down and talk over my choice  of castings with my parents. before any assignment. I am lucky that both my  parents stand behind  me. I treat each job as a unique opportunity that I must enjoy and appreciate.  Although I have never attended any modeling school I have  learned a lot from the professionals with whom I have worked with.  Each job has taught me  to be responsible, mature and to be very professional.
My strong assets are my LONG LEGS and my GREEN EYES. 
I also have that TWIGGY look of the 60's and 70's.


My Statistics are:

Age: 11

Eyes: Green

Height: 1,54 m.

Weight: 31 Kgs.

Hair: Light Brown / Blonde - LONG

Skin: White / Caucasian

Bust:  68 cm

Cup: N/A

Waist: 58 cm

Hips: 70 cm

Dress size: US 10  / UK 12

Shoe size: Cont. 36 / UK 3.5


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário