quarta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2010

5) At the Bristol Hotel - No Hotel Bristol (Vitória - Espirito Santo)



On one beuatiful Summer day in Vitória, the Fashion Fairy paid me a visit and gave me a paper. It was an invitation for me to be at the Bristol Hotel to participate in a Casting Event.

When I arrived with my father and my younger brother on a particular Saturday at the Bristol Hotel, I oticed that there were over 4000 children and teenagers for the said casting.



Num belo dia de Verão, a Fada da Moda visitou-me e deu-me um papel -- que na realidade era um convite para eu estar num certo Sábado no Hotel Bristol de Vitória para um Casting.

Quando lá cheguei com o meu pai e irmão, reparei que havia mais de 4000 crianças e adolescentes para o dito Casting.




When I saw so many people, I had many doubts as to whether I had any chance of entering the modelling world and whether I would pass the first true Casting test.

Quando vi tanta gente, tive certas duvidas sobre a minha "chance" de entra no mundo da moda e de passar o meu primeiro teste de "Casting" a sério.


I was told that over 4600 children and teenagers participated in this casting at the Bristol which took palce before three judges, being one, Fly, the coreographer of Xuxa.

Foi nos dito que acima de 4600 crianças e adolescentes participaram neste "casting" no Bristol que foi feito perante três juris, sendo um deles, o FLY, coreógrafo da Xuxa.


Only 410 passed this first Casting test. I was one of them.

Apenas 410 passaram este primeiro "Casting". Eu fui uma delas.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário